Digging up Mother 挖老妈
Translated from Doug Stanhope’s book of the same name.
This is an invitation to
这是一份请柬
Remain close to me always.
永远留在我身边。
It’s my way of experssing
The beautiful feelings that
You’ve awoken in my heart.
我表达爱你的方法,
I want you to know,
I will follow you always wherever you go.
就是我会永远追随你。
I will follow you to your bathroom, your kitchen, your bedroom.
我会追随你到你的厕所,厨房和卧室。
I will hire a bagpipe band to serenade you through your worst hangover.
在你宿醉醒来时为你奏响小夜曲,
I will spout dirty limericks at the top of my lungs, until I get you to understand
写肮脏的打油诗,让你明白
That you are an incredibly wonderful human being with a tender heart,
你是一个无与伦比的人,有一颗温柔的心,
A fascinating, intentive, imaginative mind,
充满想象力的迷人头脑,
A warm and fun and funny guy and
一个热情快乐又风趣的小伙儿,
One of the two greatest gifts God gave me.
上天赐给我最棒的两个礼物之一。
I love you,
我爱你,
my son!
儿子!